What Are the Top 5 BCom Distance Education Universities in Karnataka?
Attaining higher education has become a necessity if you want to excel in any career. Also, choosing the right course is important to set up suitable employment prospects. So, if you are a student who wants to have a career in the fields of banking and finance, pursuing a distance BCom degree with distance education universities in Karnataka can be beneficial for you.
Furthermore, you can choose to complete your BCom degree in distance mode. So, there are various distance BCom universities in Karnataka that offer this course. Plus, pursuing a distance BCom can give you the freedom to work on a job while completing your higher education.
Therefore, in the following content, you will know about the universities which are considered distance BCom universities in Karnataka. So, you can apply to a university that seems right for you.
A Comprehensive Guide to the Top 5 BCom Distance Education Universities in Karnataka
Jain University is a private university and is in Bangalore, Karnataka. This university is among the ideal BCom distance education universities in Karnataka to pursue an online course.
Plus, students can choose to enroll in a plethora of BCom specializations at this university. The university is also popular for offering high salary packages to the students.
Discover the Advantages of Studying at Jain University
- First and foremost, the NAAC gives an outstanding A+ grade rating to this university.
- It is a “Deemed-to-be University” and got recognition from the UGC.
- It has got the 85th rank in the university ranking and 151st in the overall ranking by NIRF 2021.
- In the young university category, KSURF has given a 5-star rating to this university.
- In the QS World University Ranking, it got 91-95 rank in the Indian University Ranking.
- Top brands such as Accenture, Amazon, Cognizant, Wipro, TCS, Google, Citibank, and plenty of others are the major recruiters of the students of this university.
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
In 1996, Karnataka State Open University was in Mysore (Mysuru). It is a public university set by an Act of the Karnataka State Legislature in 1992. This university is devoted to providing equality in higher education and giving access to education to weaker sections of society.
Top Reasons to Choose KSOU for Your Higher Education
- Firstly, the university got approval from the UGC and has got recognition from the DEB.
- This university is worthwhile for obtaining a distance BCom degree without spending much money.
- KSOU has 21 regional centres spread across the state.
- There are various scholarship schemes for SC/ST students and other circumstances.
- The university provides various types of study materials, such as e-books, pdfs, audiobooks, videos of lectures, and many others.
By its name, this university is in Mysore, Karnataka. Mysore University Directorate of Distance Education came into existence in 1916 and it was the first university in Karnataka. Also, this university is the 6th oldest in the country.
Moreover, it is a public university and has gotten approval from the UGC-DEB. Plus, it is also a great option for distance BCom universities in Karnataka.
Why Mysore University is the Ideal Choice for Students?
- Firstly, Mysore University got the 34th rank for overall ranking by NIRF 2021.
- The NAAC gives accreditation to this university with a prestigious A grade rating.
- The government of India gives recognition to this university as an “Institution of Excellence.”
- It was the first university in Karnataka to receive a 5-star status from the NAAC in 2002.
- The university has partnered with top brands such as HCL, BMW, Cognizant, IBM, and numerous others.
- Students can apply for various scholarships, viz. sports scholarships, merit scholarships, endowment scholarships, and several others.
Kuvempu University - Directorate of Distance Education
Kuvempu University DDE is a worthwhile distance BCom university in Karnataka as it offers both distance and online BCom courses. It came into existence in 1987 and is in Shimoga, Karnataka. In addition, this university has around 100 colleges affiliated with it.
Experience World-Class Education at Kuvempu University
- Kuvempu University has got the approval of the UGC and NAAC got accreditation to this university with an amazing A grade rating.
- NIRF 2021 gives rank to this university 101st place in the overall ranking.
- Aditya Birla, TCS, Wipro, HCL, and a surfeit of other prominent brands are the top recruiting partners of this university.
- This university offers premium distance/online BCom courses at a low cost by using advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
This university is suitable for students who want to complete their distance BCom courses in online mode. The university came into existence in 2008 and is in Mangalore city.
Moreover, it got accumulated various awards and recognitions for its brilliant performance in providing education. It belongs to the reputable BCom distance education universities in Karnataka. So, at this university, students can opt for the BCom specializations such as Banking Management, Investment and Wealth Management, and BFSI (Banking, Finance Services, and Insurance).
Transform Your Academic Journey with Yenepoya University
- This private university got approval from the UGC and is entitled a “Deemed-to-be University.
- With a 3.14 CGPA, this university got accreditation with an A grade rating from the NAAC.
- It got the rank of 4th best university in Karnataka to complete your higher education.
- This university has got 101st place in the overall ranking by NIRF 2021.
Above, you get to know about the prominent BCom distance education universities in Karnataka. Also, numerous other institutes in the country are also great choices for students to opt for a distance BCom course.
So, it is up to you which university you select to complete your degree. However, if your plan is to choose an institute in Karnataka, then the listed above universities are ideal for you.
UG – Courses
- BA – (Bachelor of Arts)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.COM -(Bachelor of Commerce)
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- BLIS (Bchelor of Library and Information Science)
- BSC (Bachelor of Science in Commerce)
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)