Terms & Conditions
- It shall be the responsibility of the User to make all necessary payments regarding the Fee, well in advance of the last date specified on the Distance Education School.
- The Online Payment Facility provided by the Distance Education School is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator for ease of payment (“Payment Gateway Service Provider”). The Payment Gateway Service Provider facilitates online payments, collection, and remittance of money for transactions on the Distance Education School Website by using existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing such a payment facility through the Payment Gateway Service Provider, the Distance Education School is neither acting as a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the payments made by the User against the purchase of Services on the Website. The User further understands and agrees that all payments made by the User through the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall take a minimum of one-two (1-2) working days to be effectively processed. The User shall make the payment of the applicable Fee through the Payment Gateway Service Provider at his/her own risk. Distance Education School shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in processing the Fee paid by the User through the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website Distance School Education will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to (a) Lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; (c) decline of such transaction for any reason; or (d) use, or inability to use the payment page maintained by the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
- Distance Education School shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by the User due to any failure, delay, or interruption on part of the Payment Gateway Service Provider, including but not limited to, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tela-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances which is solely in the control of the Payment Gateway Service Provider.
- In the event of rejection of Services by Distance Education School due to delayed payments by the User, the User shall provide a written request to us along with a payment receipt validating the payment being made for the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) enabled Distance Course(s). Upon verification of such payment receipt, the Distance Education School shall consider a such request for a refund of payments, in accordance with the Distance Education School internal refund policies published on the company website.
- Distance Education School shall not be liable for any fraudulent transaction(s) made by any third party on behalf of the User. Any such fraudulent transaction(s) reported by the User shall be communicated by Distance Education School to the Payment Gateway Service Provider. Upon receipt of such communication by Distance Education School, the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall resolve the complaints reported by the User, subject to its internal policies and rules.