MGAHV Distance Education
MGAHV Wardha, Maharashtra is home to the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrahtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. In 1997, the MGAHV Distance Education university was founded. The university has also been approved by the UGC DEB. As a result, the institution provides a number of undergraduate and postgraduate distance learning courses. MGAHV Distance Education came into existence by an Act of Parliament in 1997. Plus, MGAHV has also got the approval of DEB to offer various types of UG and PG courses.
Besides that, it has also got accreditation from the NAAC. Moreover, students can apply offline and online for admission to this university. This institute is the best alternative for students who want to complete their higher education at a very affordable cost.
Courses Offered at MGAHV
Bachelor Degree Courses
BACHELOR OF JOURNALISM
BACHELOR OF ARTS(COMBINATION OF 3 SUBJECTS)- GENERAL
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION
Master Degree Courses
|MASTER OF ARTS (SOCIOLOGY)||Graduation|
|MASTER OF ARTS (HISTORY)||Graduation|
|MASTER OF ARTS (POLITICAL SCIENCE)||Graduation|
|MASTER OF ARTS(HINDI)||Graduation|
|MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK||Graduation|
|MASTER OF JOURNALISM||Graduation|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Graduation|
MGAHV Eligibility Criteria
- To enrol in bachelor’s degree courses, students must complete their 10+2 from a government-recognised board.
- Likewise, students have to complete their graduation from any UGC-approved mahatma gandhi hindi university to opt for master’s degree courses.
- Also, MGAHV distance education offers direct admission to the students, so there is no need to take any entrance test.
Why Choose Mahatma Gandhi Antarrahtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
- The mgahv university gives admission to the students on the basis of ‘First Come First Server’.
- This university is devoted to spreading and empowering the Hindi language.
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is ranked 600 in the country in university rating.