Graphic Era University Distance Education
In 1993, a young man with only $29,000 and a lot of ambition set out on a mission to change the Doon Valley’s higher education scene. Graphic Era University Distance Education is the culmination of its founder’s vision, Prof (Dr) Kamal Ghanshala, who had a dream to change the destiny of thousands of youth through quality and holistic education, and his vision became a reality in 1996 with the establishment of Graphic Era Institute.
As a result, the Institute was granted Deemed University status in 2008 under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, via Notification F.9-48/2007-U.3 (A) dated August 14, 2008, which was authorised by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of India. Graphic Era University was granted accreditation in 2015.
Bachelor Degree Courses
Master Degree Courses
|MBA||2 yrs||Any Bachelors Degree|
Accreditation and International Rankings of GEU:
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India has given it a “A” grade (NAAC).
- According to the BRICS World Ranking, it is ranked 201-250.
- As stated by Times Higher Education Ranking, it is one among India’s top 20 universities.
- The Web of Universities Ranking, it is the best university in Uttarakhand.
- On the report of Uttarakhand State Government’s ranking, we are in second place.
- According to 4ICU, Uttarakhand is ranked second.
Graphic Era University, which is UGC-DEB and NAAC certified, is the best of the top four universities in Uttarakhand. Students interested in distant education in any of the above-mentioned courses should consider this university without hesitation. Visit our website distanceeducationschool.com to learn more about the other best universities in Uttarakhand.