BSc IT Distance Education in India
Apply BSC IT Distance Education from UGC Approved
Top Distance Education Universites in India 2023
Table of Contents
BSc IT in Distance Education Overview
Of course, BSC IT (Bachelor of Science in Information Technology) is a popular course. And, a curriculum which is specially designed for those students who want to build their career in the world of information technology. However, most of the students and working individuals choose BSc IT distance education. Even, they can get the better career opportunities in IT companies. Hence, if you count yourself among one of them, choosing BSc IT correspondence comes as one of the right options for you. Here, doing the job, and looking for your BSc IT distance education after office timings.
Basically, online BSc IT course is the three-years of bachelor degree program. Also, that can be done after completing the higher secondary education from any government recognize board. So, in order to get admission in this bachelor degree program in information technology, a student must have clear the higher education in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology subjects in their 10+2 education. Although, some universities consider Mathematics subject only in their Distance BSc IT program. Therefore, If you join this online BSc IT degree program, you will surely get better opportunities in future.
BSc IT Distance Education Course Details
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSC IT)|
|Duration||3 Years divided into six semesters|
|Eligibility||Pass in 10+2 with at least 45% marks|
|Employment Roles||Application Programmer
Management Information System
Eligibility Criteria of BSc IT Distance Education
- Therefore, a student must have done the 10+2 education from any recognize school or board in order to take admission in B.A distance education program.
- Also, this program invites the students who have done their senior secondary education from the science or commerce stream.
- Similarly, Online BSc IT course is the three-year study program where the students can get themselves enroll for their choice of subjects.
BSc IT Distance Education Specialization
Hence, In the general terms, the syllabus of BSc IT distance learning course may vary from university to university. Here is a list of those subjects.
|BSC IT COURSE LIST||BSC IT COURSE LIST|
|Basic Mathematics||Mathematics Foundation|
|Core Java||Advance Java|
|Algorithm Design||Communication Skills|
|Computer Graphics||Computer Networking|
|Management Information System||Principles of Management|
|Operating Systems||Programming in C, C++|
|Project Management||Visual Basic|
|Software Engineering||RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)|
|Computer Ethics & Cyber Law||Fundamental of Information Technology|
Distance Education Universities For BSc IT
|SI No.||Name of the college||Fee-Structure|
|1||Sikkim Professional University||5,000/- Semester|
Career Opportunities After BSc IT
Here, analyzing the current market strategy, every business wants to adopt the technologies like website development, web portals, database management, software development, and other technical solutions. Even, the need of skilled IT individuals arises. Hence, for those who are skilled and want to go with online BSc degree, you can reserve your IT profile as per your skill set and depth knowledge on the specific domain.
- Therefore, after completing the BSc IT, you can start Walk-in interviews as well as participate in the off-campus. Intially, you will not be offered a high package in your first job. However, here you can ask for the high package after some months or years of experience along with skills and expertise in distinct technology.
- Similarly, BSc IT course is the graduate level IT degree that can lead the students or working individuals in the various workspaces or employment areas which can be IT Industries, Telecommunication Industry, Research & Development Organizations, Aerospace, and Defense Services, etc.
Admission Process for BSc IT in Distance Education
Technology Driven Admission Process:
- To facilitate distance education in every corner of the world, UGC-DEB universities introduced technology to the new admission process. ‘Technology-driven college admission’ involves the whole process.
- At first you are required to fill online registration form which appears on your screen
- After completing the registration process. You will get a call from our counselling experts within 24 hours
- Our counselling team will help you to make a wise decision while selecting a suitable course according to your interest and eligibility criteria
- Then you need to make a smooth & hassle-free online fee submission.
- Selected University will verify your documents and at last, you will get an admission confirmation directly from the University or College
Employment Area After Pursuing Distance BSc IT
Now here let us unfold the job profiles what can be considered after completing the B.Sc. IT distance learning from any government approved university:
- Firstly, Application Programmer
- Secondly, Database Administrator
- Website Designer
- Website Developer
- Graphic Designer
- SEO Executive
- Furthermore, Technical Writer
- Moreover, System Designer
- Lastly, Management Information System
“Therefore, you need to enhance your skills as per the necessity of the current market trend or demand and get ready to work in any good IT company after completing your online B.Sc IT degree.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Distance BSC IT is Valid for Government Jobs as well as private job. If it is completed from UGC-DEB Universities.
Actually, there is no age limit in applying to Distance BSC IT Courses.
Consequently, due to Pandemic most of the UGC-DEB Approved Universities are conducting exams online.
No, you can enroll directly in Distance BSC IT Course .