What are the top distance BCom Universities in Haryana?
Distance education has become an advantageous method of completing higher education for students. Working professionals also find it convenient in comparison to traditional education. However, choosing a reputable university is crucial if you want to take a distance course. So, if you are looking forward to earning your BCom degree, then distance BCom universities in Haryana can be an ideal option.
Several top distance BCom universities in Haryana are devoted to offering fully-fledged distance BCom courses to students. Hence, this article aims to give you the need to know information about the best distance BCom universities in Haryana.
GURU JAMBESHWAR UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Guru Jambeshwar University (GJU) is a state university in Hisar, Haryana. The university came into existence in 1995 by Act No. 17 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly. Plus, the GJU Directorate of Distance Education was established in the faith of offering excellent quality distance courses to students.
Furthermore, this university got many awards and recognitions for its laudable service in providing a chance to get a higher education to financially weak students. This university is also among the top distance BCom universities in Haryana.
Key highlights of this university
- Firstly, this university has got the NAAC accreditation with an impressive A grade rating.
- The university has got the approval of the UGC, DEB, and AICTE to offer fully-fledged distance courses.
- This university has got 101st rank in the overall ranking by NIRF in 2020 and 2021.
- It provides an opportunity for students to get a B.Com bachelor’s degree at a very low cost.
- Krishna Sobti, Dushyant Singh Chautala, Rakhi Birla, Joginder Sharma, and others are notable alumni of this university.
MAHARISHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY (STATE UNIVERSITY)
In 1997, Maharishi Dayanand University was Rohtak, Haryana. This is a public state university and got approval from the UGC, DEB, NCTE, etc. The Center of Distance and Online Learning belongs to the best distance BCom universities in Haryana.
Furthermore, students can apply online to pursue a distance BCom course at this university. Additionally, this university has various other facilities for students when they opt for distance courses here.
Key highlights of this university
- First and most importantly, this university has been successful in earning an outstanding rating of an A++ grade from the NAAC.
- NIRF 2021 gives this university 101st place in the overall ranking.
- Students in the other caste category are eligible for fee reductions at the university.
- There are various scholarship schemes that help candidates have convenience in gaining their higher education.
- Some of the notable alumni from this university are Geeta Phogat, Jaideep Ahlawat, Sakshi Malik, Anshul Chauhan, Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj, and others.
Besides the distance, BCom universities in Haryana, students can also explore various other distance education universities. So, below are some additional universities that are prominent institutes in the country-
- Online Manipal University
- Sikkim Professional University
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Chandigarh University (CU)
- Lovely Professional University (LPU)
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU)
- Subharti University, etc.
Can I get a job after distance BCom?
Of course, a distance BCom graduate can have plenty of career opportunities as a regular degree. So, below are some of the job profiles you can apply for after completing a distance BCom degree-
- Assistance Accountant
- Finance Management
- Finance Consultant
- Stock Broker
- Finance Analytics
- Sales Associate
- Sales Executive
- Accountant Manager, and others.
Moreover, students can also have numerous jobs in government sectors too. So, students can take government exams in fields such as banking, railways, UPSC, and many others. Also, most importantly, this course is beneficial for students who aspire to become CAs in the future.
Perks of opting for a distance BCom course
- You can complete your B.Com degree from home without going to college regularly.
- Distance BCom is more affordable than a regular course.
- Pursuing a distance BCom allows you to complete the course at your own pace.
- This course allows students or working professionals to work on a job while completing their graduation simultaneously.
- Your distance BCom degree will be valuable for getting a job in both the private and government sectors.
Above, you get to know about the two most prominent distance BCom universities in Haryana. Also, you read about several other elite institutes in the country. So, now it is up to you to select a suitable university that seems best to you. Furthermore, you can easily attain a distance BCom degree and have a prosperous career afterward in the commerce and finance fields.
UG – Courses
- BA – (Bachelor of Arts)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.COM -(Bachelor of Commerce)
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- BLIS (Bchelor of Library and Information Science)
- BSC (Bachelor of Science in Commerce)
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)