What are the best distance BCom universities in Delhi to get admission in 2023?
Many reputable institutes are considered prominent distance BCom universities in Delhi. A large number of students enrol every year to complete their higher education degrees at these universities. Moreover, pursuing a distance BCom can help students build a prosperous career in the field of commerce.
Distance BCom courses allow students to have a fundamental understanding of commerce and accountancy. Also, by opting for distance BCom courses students can complete their bachelor’s degree at their own pace without going to college regularly. In addition, this allows students to have a job or prepare for a job in their extra time.
The following content will help you to learn about some top distance BCom universities in Delhi. So, you can choose a suitable university that seems perfect for you.
4 best distance BCom universities in Delhi-
Delhi University School of Open Learning (DUSOL)
Delhi University, famously known as the University of Delhi, was set in 1922. Plus, in 1962, this university set up the School of Open Learning (SOL) to offer various fully-fledged courses in distance mode. Furthermore, DU SOL is among the top distance BCom universities in Delhi as well as in the country.
- Firstly, DUSOL got accreditation with an outstanding A+ grade from the NAAC.
- It got approval as an “Institute of Excellence” by the UGC.
- NIRF 2021 gives this university 19th place in the overall ranking.
- More than 80 colleges are align with this university.
- Shah Rukh Khan, Randeep Hooda, Rakul Preet Singh, S. Jaishankar, Arun Jaitely, Amitabh Bachchan, and many other famous personalities are notable alumni of this university.
Jamia Millia Islamia University
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Center for Distance Learning is another elite distance BCom university in Delhi. It is a government university and got approval from the UGC-DEB and AICTE. This university gives world-class distance BCom courses since 2002. Plus, students can opt for the BCom course in either general or International Business & Finance.
- First and foremost, this university has got a 6th rank university ranking and a 13th-place overall ranking by NIRF 2021.
- The NAAC gives certification to this university with a prestigious A grade rating.
- This university also stands between the 751-800 band by the QS World Ranking 2023.
- Wipro, Chegg India, Cognizant, Infosys, Google, Amazon, TCS, and other renowned companies are the top recruiters.
- Virendra Sehwag, Kiran Rao, Kabir Khan, and many others are notable alumni of this university.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Indira Gandhi National Open University has more than 3 million students, making it the largest open university in the world. So, IGNOU can be worthwhile for students who want to complete their BCom degree from top distance BCom universities in Delhi.
- First and foremost, IGNOU has successfully obtained an outstanding A++ grade from the NAAC.
- The university got recognition as the largest institution of higher education by UNESCO.
- A distance BCom degree is going to be valuable across the country as well as in foreign countries.
- This university is popular for offering quality distance BCom courses at very low fees.
By location, Amity University is in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. However, this university is on the border of Delhi. So, students can consider this university if they want to pursue a BCom degree course from a prominent distance BCom university in Delhi. Plus, this university also offers online BCom courses too.
- Firstly, Amity University got accreditation with an A+ grade rating from the NAAC.
- It has got recognition from the UGC, AIU, and AICTE.
- This university has 12 branches in the country. And it also has several international campuses too.
- Students of this university get placed at various top firms such as BBC, TCS, Lenskart, Accenture, and many others,
- The university offers premium courses through cutting-edge technology and an exclusive LMS (Learning Management System).
Apart from the distance from BCom universities in Delhi, students can choose various other institutes to accumulate their BCom degree. Sikkim Professional University, Chandigarh University, Manipal University, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, and several others are great options to pursue a distance/online BCom degree program.
What is the scope of a distance BCom degree?
The BCom degree offers a wide range of career scope for students. After attaining a distance BCom degree, students become eligible to take various graduate-level government exams.
Also, students can start their preparation to become a CA once they obtain their BCom degree. If they want to study more, they can opt for MCom or diploma courses too.
What are the job opportunities for BCom graduates?
Students can get various job opportunities after they procure their distance BCom degree. Students can have a plethora of employment options in the fields of banking, finance, and accounting. So, some of the job profiles for BCom graduates are Accountants, Banking jobs, Financial Managers, Budget Consultants, Stockbrokers, Financial Analysts, and others.
BCom courses are mostly sought by students who belong to the commerce discipline or want to pursue a career in this field. This three-year undergraduate program helps students gain an introductory understanding of taxation, business law, monetary management, financial knowledge, and others.
Therefore, if you are planning to opt for a BCom, you can apply for admission at any of the distance BCom universities in Delhi which are listed above. Indeed, you can consider other universities as per your preference. However, choosing any of the listed above universities can offer promising careers as they are considered reputable institutions.
UG – Courses
- BA – (Bachelor of Arts)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.COM -(Bachelor of Commerce)
- BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- BLIS (Bchelor of Library and Information Science)
- BSC (Bachelor of Science in Commerce)
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)