Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation was established in 1980-81 and was designated as a Deemed to be University by the University Grants Commission in 2009. It is located on the banks of the Buckingham Canal on the Krishna River in Governorpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
This university implemented the distance education concept in order to provide flexibility to students who are working professionals and are also enrolled in other courses.
So, let’s explore what classes are available.
Bachelor Degree Courses
Master Degree Courses
Accreditation and International Rankings of KL University:
- Declared as Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC Act 1956.
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of UGC as ‘A++’ Grade with 3.57 CGPA on 4 point scale.
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- ISO 9001 – 2015 Certified Institution.
- Pharmacy College is approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- The School of Architecture is approved by the Council of Architecture (CoA).
- Law College is approved by the BAR Council.
The Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation is among the top UGC-DEB approved universities. Where not only courses but placements as well are provided. The students who want to pursue distance education in any of the above mentioned courses, can go for this university without any second thoughts.
To know more about distance education universities, check out our website distanceeducationschool.com.