Kalasalingam University Distance Education
KARE (Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education) is a research-based institution that was founded in 1984. The Kalasalingam University Distance Education is well-known for its proximity to an ancient temple known as “Sriviliputhur.” Kalasalingam University Academy of Research and Education Admission is renowned for providing world-class education and conducting research in various streams.
- Admission to the Kalasalingam University Distance Education includes UG, PG, and Ph.D. programmes in Engineering, Design, Science, and Management, among other fields.
- Candidates who have passed the NATA or KUEE are eligible to apply for B.Tech and B.Arch programmes.
- The other UG Courses, such as B.A, Bsc, BBA, and B.Voc program admissions, are based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- The M.Tech course admissions are granted based on scores in the GATE or KUEE exam.
- PG programs such as MA, M.Arch, and MSc admissions are granted based on the score of a Bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor Degree Courses
|B.TECH||3 yrs||pre-engineering with at least 60% marks|
|BArch||3 yrs||pre-engineering (HSC) degree with more than 50% marks|
Master Degree Courses
|MA||2 yrs||Any Bachelors Degree|
|MSC||2 yrs||BSC with 60% Marks|
|MBA||2 yrs||BBA degree or any other bachelor’s or master’s degree with more than 60% marks|
|MSW||2 yrs||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with more than 60% marks|
|M.TECH||1 yr||BTech Degree with 50% Marks|
|M.ARCH||1 yr||B.Arch degree with 60% marks|
Kalasalingam University Distance Education Academy of Research and Education Admission provides UG, PG, and P.hD courses in Engineering, Design, Science and Management, etc.