Education in India
Education in India
Apply PGDM Distance Education from UGC Approved
Top Distance Education Universites in India 2023
What is the PGDM Distance Education Course?
PGDM stands for Post-Graduation Diploma in Management which is meant for those who are seeking the right career path for their better future. It has been observed that PGDM has become the most popular for those who want to achieve this degree as having its high demand in the business market. Instead of this, there are many individuals who want to get this PGDM degree without attending regular classes. This is because only, most of the people, who go for this online PGDM degree, are a mainly professional that’s why they go for distance learning.
Therefore, we bring the best PGDM distance education course for those which come in the above-mentioned category. As it is all about teaching the real business cases, the main purpose of PGDM distance learning program is to empower the prospective students or working professionals with skills and knowledge, thereby they couldn’t defeat in their future. This is because it trains the professionals or students about the practical knowledge required for managing a business. Also, this PGDM distance education is designed from the industry point of view so that prospective students or professionals can get a high learning experience.
Table of Contents
PGDM course details
|Full-Form||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Eligibility||Minimum of 50% marks|
|Employment Roles||Administrative Officer, Business Consultant, Finance Manager, Human Resource Manager, Public Relations Officer, Marketing Executive|
About the Eligibility for Online PGDM Degree:
- The student or working professional must have a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Also, the candidate must have work experience of 3 years from any authorized industry or company.
What are the Courses of Study of Online PGDM Course?
Here is the list of some of the subjects of online PGDCA degree which a student needs to study that are given below are:
|PGDM COURSE DETAIL||PGDM COURSE DETAILS|
|Organizational Behaviour||Managerial Accounting
|Business Communication||Managerial Economics|
|Quantitative Techniques||Operations Management|
EXPLORE PGDM IN DISTANCE UNIVERSITIES
|SI No.||Name of the college||Fee-Structure|
|1||LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY||13,750/- Semester|
|2||SIKKIM PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY||8000/- Semester|
following are the Objectives of our PGDM Correspondence Program:
- Skill enhancement is the main motive of this online PGDM course that you should learn for future benefits. For being a successful businessman, you must be skilled and know how to manage the management functions effectively.
- Specialization build up is neither objective of this PGDM Distance education program as you should be specialized in your particular field only then you will able to achieve your goals.
- Improving decision making power is another motive of this PGDM correspondence. As we all know the business environment is not always certain and due to which the executive need to take the right decision in the dynamic business environment.
- The professional skills will improve when you will join this online PGDM degree program. You will learn how to solve problems, implement a plan, and make presentations, how to make plans and strategies and so on.
- In the last, you will learn about the different business scenarios and how to handle them also.
Technology Driven Admission Process:
- To facilitate distance education to every corner of the world. UGC–DEB universities introduced technology to the new admission process.
- Technology driven college admission’ involves the whole process. From online registration, getting a call from counselling experts and selecting a suitable university & hassle-free online fee submission. Thus, this method has proven to be more approachable, affordable and accountable to the students.
- Counselors are the key players to regulate technology. Driven admission processes at different colleges for different courses. Indeed, counselors & technology eliminates the old-long lasting college visits. Like administration meetings & long queue of fee submission.
- Hence, every student can make an informed and wise decision. After consulting a counselling expert on call.
After It, Let’s Look for the Course Structure of Online PGDM Course:
The PGDM Distance learning program may be of one or two year program which will vary from university to university criteria.
- The number of core subjects in this degree program is 10. Besides this, there are 2 electives and in the second semester, there is project work.
- The selection of electives is depending on students’ course area or according to their selected area of specialization. Just like that, the topic of the project is also depending on your selected area.
“Now, you have understood that PGDM distance learning course is designed to make the professional or participant students perfect in every field of management. So, what are you looking for? You need to only dial the number which is mentioned on our website.”
Frequently Asked Questions
The tuition fee varies with institution, accreditation and location, pace of learning, international exchange opportunities and the specialization of MBA programs. The costs of the top MBA programs usually exceed 100, 000 USD dollars.
Living expenses are usually covered by applicants themselves or in separate agreements with the university housing, when lectures are held on campus at an intensive learning pace.
The main reward of graduating with an MBA degree is the practical business knowledge acquired, rewarded with a significant increase in salary. Graduates of our recommended MBA programs and executive masters report a salary increase of over 150%.
By this calculation, online MBAs are typically less ‘worth it’ than full-time MBAs. At Warwick Business School, full-time MBA students can expect a 76% increase on their salaries three years after graduation, according to the FT. Online MBA graduates can expect a 35% increase.
Both MBA’s are 36-credit hour, two-year programs. If you need to extend your time to degree completion, you have that flexibility, as well. Both programs are made of 24 credit hours of core courses and 12 credit hours of electives.
The primary difference between the Professional MBA and Online MBA programs is that the Online MBA does not offer the option to earn a specialized Certificate through your elective coursework. Instead, the Online MBA students will take their electives together as a cohort in a variety of areas to earn a general MBA.